I missed posting last week. That was my mistake, I was working on the book though but I had missed blogging about it. Some work was spent on character design, but most of it was rewriting the storyboards to accommodate the new character and conflict in the story.
I overcame some roadblocks last Sunday night and so I got back to the rest of the storyboard. This morning I got up early and worked on one of the scenes:
This scene takes part the morning of the storm, as the family got a clue that something might be wrong at their neighbor’s house. They scope it out, radio Joe (the kid next door) over the gmrs and the family agrees to drive over there to investigate-thus dad is putting on his jacket for visual aid.
This was a combination of two scenes from the storyboard. One scene was with the kids trying to get Joe on the walkie talkie and the parents try to contact the neighbors, the other scene was purely the bino scene and Sarah also contacts the local fire department via text (yes they are close enough that they can just text one of the firemen 🙂 parents are part of the local cert team or something similar-yet to be written into the story)